We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and I appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how and its affiliates (collectively “PayPal” or “kookiemaddox.com”, or "Ready Rise Release LLC") collect and process your personal information through A Beautiful Mess Project Org website, devices, products, services, online, online stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Ready Rise Release LLC and Kookie Maddox services”). By using , you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does kookiemaddox.com Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our processes and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to A Beautiful Mess Project Org and Kookie Maddox services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our “A Beautiful Mess Project Org and kookiemaddox.com services”.
· Automatic Information: we automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of A Beautiful Mess Project Org and Kookie Maddox services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through A Beautiful Mess Project Org and kookiemaddox.com services. Like many websites, I use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Ready Rise Release LLC and kookiemaddox.com services and other content served by or on behalf of Ready Rise Release LLC and kookiemaddox.com services on other websites.
· Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct my records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
· For What Purposes Does kookiemaddox.com Use Your Personal Information?
we use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve A Beautiful Mess Project Org and services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the A Beautiful Mess Project Org and kookiemaddox.com Services.
· Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with A Beautiful Mess Project Org and services..
· Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use any of my web meetings, voice, image and camera services, we may use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
· Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
· Communicate with you. we may use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Ready Rise Release and kookiemaddox.com Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
· Advertising. we use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We may use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Ready Rise Release LLC and kookiemaddox.com, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
· What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
· Does Ready Rise Release LLC and kookiemaddox.com Share Your Personal Information?
Information about my customers is an important part of my business, and we are not in the business of selling our patrons or customers’ personal information to others. We may share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries of A Beautiful Mess Project Org and controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Transactions involving Third Parties: I make available to you payment service and options provided by third parties. For example, when you pay you pay through either Squareup or Paypal.
· Protection of A Beautiful Mess Project Org and and Others: I may release account and other personal information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply my conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of A Beautiful Mess Project Org and services, my users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Safety and Security
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We have implemented a system your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. My security procedures mean that I may occasionally request proof of identity before I disclose personal information to you.
· Our site offers security features to protect me and third parties against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
· It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.